Soul Eater Mad Man's Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akira Taiyo[W.I.P.]

Go down

Akira Taiyo[W.I.P.] Empty Akira Taiyo[W.I.P.]

Post  Sven Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Hawaii is paradise. It sounds cheesy to say it, but there's music in the air there....

Name: Akira Taiyo
Alias/Nickname: Akira
Weight:(141 Pounds)
Height:(5’9)
Type of Weapon:Glaive

Alignment: 0
Race: Japanese-Australian
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family: Unknown until further RP
Relationship(s): N/A

Be nice to people on your way up, because you will need them on your way down....

Appearance:
Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Spoiler:

Personality: Akira has a strange and extremely intimidating personality, He has a certain level of respect for his teacher’s and partner.

Goals: “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” -Lao Tzu

Hope life is not a big joke, because I do not get it. ...

Fighting Style: While in combat without his partner, Akira is well known for his ability to fight in a partially transformed stage of his Glaive which takes the place of his elbow.

Weapon Transformations and other Abilities: Glaive transformation

Special Notes: Akira is well known for being able to transform his elbow into the blade of his glaive transformation.

Proceed Forward In Reverse...

History: Akira's childhood was a product of the times he lived in: the constant fighting made him a perfectionist that would keep at something until he mastered it, and his triumphs on the battlefield made him confident in his abilities and talent. Whenever one of these personality traits was challenged, as they tended to be by a lot of people, Akira's competitive streak would emerge. Akira did not mind people’s influence in this regard; he believed that the only way to survive in the messed up world was to make allies. His actions and beliefs were singularly focused on protecting his older brother Kibishii, his only surviving brother. So long as he had Kibishii, Akira was reasonable and kind, willing to make concessions for a perceived greater good.

RP Sample:
Sven
Sven
Admin

https://souleatermml.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum